A week down and we're already past Christmas. 2013 is a freakin' speed demon.
1. I started running And that shit sucks. But I need to drop some pounds and I need to do more cardio to incorporate some increased cardiovascular capacity. I've run just over 2 miles each time so far. I'm praying this shiz gets better from here. Because right now, it just makes me tired as f*ck.
2. I did not want to come back to Baton Rouge. I love it here, I do. But I did NOT want to come back. I wanted to stay at my mama's house, snuggled up in the couch in my PJ's. The 4 hour trip back to the Red Stick this morning practically killed me.
3. I got some awesome stuff for Christmas... ...including awesome books, clothes, AND a RX jumprope. YAY!
4. My mother is adorable. Seriously, every time I go home, she gets even MORE adorable. And she doesn't even know it.
Seriously. She's cuter than this.
5. My new year resolution...that I already started I'm completely anti New Year's resolution mainly because, if I'm going to do something, I want to do it right now. So I actually started in December. It's my goal to save a minimum of $10/day everyday in 2014. Starting the first week of January, I'll include an additional amount for the number week it is (ie: 1st week of 2014, additional $1. 2nd week, additional $2, and so on). I am really excited about it!