01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: Where in the whole hell have you been? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Where in the whole hell have you been?

34
January 2015 and I'm just making it to this update. My bad, yo.

Things have been happening in the last two months and it's moving fast. I'll try to catch up to speed as fast as I can.

-The box is doing well! We're growing slowly and steadily, which is awesome. We've got a cool little family going on here and I love it so far. If you're in the Houston area and want to come check out CrossFit 3600, I would LOVE to meet you! 
Finishing up our Bring A Friend Saturday Event. It was a blast. The next one is February 21! Don't miss out on it.
-I also started a little second business called Pick Up The Pen. I'm a little bit of a typography nut and I've always loved calligraphy--especially modern calligraphy. I've been doing little things here and there and they've been winding up on Etsy for sale. I also can do custom orders, if that's something you're interested in!


-I am no longer seeing the guy from last year. Don't ask questions about it, just go with it. And no, I don't really want to talk about it. 

-I'll be in Ohio in 18 days and I'm really excited about it! And I will definitely talk about that. 

-I've been losing fat! I had a ton of issues with hormones and birth control (more on that later) which resulted in health issues/weight gain. I'm about 6 weeks into some nutritional stuff that has been helping me lose fat and maintain muscle. YAY.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38