01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: "How's the gym?" 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

"How's the gym?"

34
I've been way more absent than usual lately. 
Most of you know (or maybe you don't) that back in August, I was extremely fortunate to become the owner of my own CrossFit box, CrossFit 3600.

Since then, my life feels like it's been on warp-speed. Seriously. My days blend into nights and I'm always working. It's the best job I've ever had.


That's not to say it isn't without its stresses. 
Most days, things are perfect and everything is going exactly how I want them to. The WOD that I've programmed is awesome, my marketing plan is going great, and I get 5 new members. 
Other days, it's a shit show and I can't even hear the words, "how's the gym?" without completely losing it.
I work 80 hours a week (108 hours last week, actually) to avoid working 40 hours a week and it's definitely the best decision I've ever made.

I am incredibly lucky that I have really great athletes so far that make my blessings far outweigh my burdens. Any time I'm stressed out, one of them manages to come through and make my day. I look forward to going to work and seeing them everyday, which is the bomb.com.

Guess who didn't just finish Filthy Fifty?
That being said, I miss blogging a ton. I'm always coming up with ideas about things I want to share with the readers who follow Eat.Pray.WOD and I've been missing out. So I made a schedule and I'm hoping to keep to it all December and well into the new year. 
Because I miss writing all the things and having you read all the things. 

SO! If there's something that you specifically want my opinion/musings on (CF related or not), shoot me an email eatpraywod[at]gmail[dot]com. 
Can't wait to hear from you! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38