01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: June StitchFix! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

June StitchFix!

34
I discussed last month about how I've joined StitchFix. Basically, I love clothes and I love fashion but I can't ever find the clothes that I love that look nice on me. I inevitably end up getting frustrated stuffing my thunder thighs into pants and trying to find shirts that accommodate my shoulders and lats.

Every shopping trip since puberty has almost always ended in tragedy and tears.

StitchFix is an online personal styling service that chooses pieces of clothing for you based on your own personal style. You can give them access to look at things like your facebook, twitter, and pinterest to help determine what to pick.

This month, Steffani picked my fix and I was so thrilled that she actually went through my Stitch Fix Pinterest board to help her determine what to send me!

Top: Market and Spruce-Camille Striped Pocket Front Tank, Bottom: Level 99 Patrick Cropped Chino Pant. Shoes: Rainbow Sandals

Market and Spruce-Camille Striped Pocket Front Tank
I personally loved the way this top felt and the way it's cut. It's very cute and I feel like it can be dressed up or down. The only drawback was the color (which I actually think looks nice in photos). I felt like it was too close to my skin tone and washed me out. I think this tank in a different color? Money.


Dress: Pomelo Lyra 3/4 Sleeve Abstract Chevron Dress, Shoes: Rainbow Sandals
Dress: Pomelo Lyra 3/4 Sleeve Abstract Chevron Dress, Shoes: Rainbow Sandals
Pomelo Lyra 3/4 Sleeve Abstract Chevron Dress
I was nervous about this dress. With alllll these curves, shift dresses usually ain't my thing. I was pleasantly surprised that the pattern was gorgeous and it hit knee length (I'm 5'3'') which made it work appropriate. I still thought it needed something so my co-worker Jill and I found an impromptu "belt" to tie the look together. How cute would this be with a rope belt?!

I am not a fashion blogger.
My attempt at that cute "Oh! Look at that!" pose. But how cute is my "belt"?

Top: Eight Sixty Lendon Square Print Cross-Frong Blouse, Bottoms: Level 99 Patrick Cropped Chino Pant, Shoes: Rainbow Sandals

Eight Sixty Lendon Square Print Cross-Front Blouse
I can honestly say I didn't like this pick. The pattern wasn't my kinda thing and the shape of it was kind of dated for me. Also, it was really short (it hit just where my pants started) which made my already short torso SUPER short.

Like, what the heck? Why can I reach all the way in my shirt like this?
Top: 41 Hawthorn Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse, Bottom: Margaret M Emer High Waisted Cropped Trouser
Top: 41 Hawthorn Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse, Bottom: Margaret M Emer High Waisted Cropped Trouser

41 Hawthorn Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse+Margaret M Emer High Waisted Cropped Trouser
I am in love with this whole outfit. First let's talk about this blouse which manages to hit all the right places and be stretchy enough to accommodate my arms and back. IN ADDITION to all that, it's buttoned over my bust...but it's stretchy so it doesn't gap between the buttons! Big chested girls know exactly how incredible a feat this is.
Secondly, for the 2nd time in a row, StitchFix got it exactly right with the pants. I love them. They're super cute and spring-y with the color and the fit is absolutely INCREDIBLE. They just slip on. No zippers or buttons. And there's no gapping between my back and the waistband.
Hi. I'm in love.

June StitchFix=love.
Can't wait to see what I get in for July!

If you're interested in StitchFix or would like more information about my experience, please feel free to shoot me an email at eatpraywod[at]gmail[dot]com!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38