01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: I don't have my shit together. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I don't have my shit together.

34
I don't have my shit together.
What?

I don't. 
I want to. I want to wake up everyday and know exactly what my purpose is and what paths I'm supposed to take to achieve my goal of all goals.

But I don't.
What I'm doing now is not what I thought I'd be doing 10 years ago. Hell, it's not what I thought I'd be doing 10 minutes ago. 

And I don't really know if anyone knows what the hell we're actually doing. For me, I take one day at a time, I look at the decisions in front of me and I choose the ones that I think are going to point me in the right direction. 

Sometimes those decisions are as big as starting a new job or deciding whether or not to pursue another degree. Sometimes those decisions are as small as keeping my mouth shut when I don't want to (although my friends would argue that this is a pretty monumental achievement for me).

Everyday, I make decisions and I just hope that they're the right ones that will get me to where I want to go.
And if they don't, I hope like hell I can change them. 

So here's to not having my shit together, taking each day a decision at a time, crossing off to do lists, and moving back to Texas in exactly 4 months (!!!). 

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38