01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: I'm not sure if I'm just tired or if I've really gone crazy 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm not sure if I'm just tired or if I've really gone crazy

34
We are midway through finals week and I don't know if I'm just tired or if I've actually lost my mind.

Total hours of sleep achieved the past three days?
8 hours.
I've gotten a work day of sleep.
I am questioning if graduate school was actually a good idea.

A teacher gave a presentation final assignment with a required hand out. Emphasized directions for said handout? Be creative. In case you don't follow me on Instagram (@_eatpraywod) this is what I came up with.


It's not half as entertaining as an actual BuzzFeed article, but it gets the job done and it follows the rubric.

While browsing through my favorite blogs during my strategically planned study breaks, I ran across Erin's Blogmopolitan Quiz link up and decided to join in. Mainly because every time I read one of these things in Cosmo, it makes me question why the hell I'm not famous yet. I'm at least moderately interesting enough to fill one of these out for a national publication!

Thanks to Erin, I now realize that I'm actually not. I'm a little boring. But whatevs.





If you're into finals week, how's it going? If not...I'm simultaneously jealous of and hating you.


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38