01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: Sometimes I think I can take 2,232 tequila shots 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sometimes I think I can take 2,232 tequila shots

34
I'm super blessed to say that I've been nominated for another Liebster Award, this time from Megan over at You Just Do.
Photobucket
Let me start off by saying that this girl is too modest-she's awesome! She has a great writing style and is capable of writing that makes you feel like she's your BFF. And since I have my daily rotation of blogs I like to hit up on the reg, I'm glad to say that hers is one of 'em. 

I would also venture to say that, if she lived where I live, we'd probably spend a lot of time together, watching snarky comedy and talking about all the ways we plan to become cooks/DIY-ers/homemakers/geniuses. 

SO! Her questions:
1. If you could relive any period in your life, what would it be?
Ermahgawd, college. I had no idea that life could suck any worse than having a 7:30 am class on a Friday morning. Then I graduated and found out I was wrong. So wrong. Sometimes I try to recreate college and think to myself, "I can totally take 20928 tequila shots and be okay for work tomorrow" and then I quickly figure out after shot 4 that I'm so far from 21.
We were so cool then. And we probably-maybe made it to class the next day.
2. Favorite restaurant?
Carrabba's Italian Ristorante. I don't even know if there's a "ristorante" at the end, but it makes it moderately priced Italian food sound fancier.

3. Favorite dish to cook? Maybe give the recipe?
Y'all are gonna judge me. And that's okay.
I LOVE to "cook" chili. And I use the term way loosely.
I get a can of Wolf brand chili with beans, put it in a bowl. Mix up chopped onion, squirt some yellow mustard in there and then drop in some shredded cheddar cheese. 
Microwave for 1.5 minutes. 2 if you're daring.
Mix.
Eat.
Prepare to be in love and full for at least the next 4 hours. 
You're welcome.

4. Favorite reality show?
DANCE MOMS! I swore I would never watch this show, but I swear, Abby Lee Dance Company sucked me in. Now I can't get out of it. I'm hooked. The reunion show happened earlier this week and I was GLUED to my TV.


5. If you could get any kind of puppy, what kind would you get?
A baby blue heeler puppy with special needs (ie: deaf or blind). I'm a sucker for dogs with special needs AND for blue heelers. If I found one, I wouldn't be able to resist.
Don't even try to tell me he isn't the cutest.
6. What's one life goal you have?
To take care of my parents. They have done so much for me to be where I am, I just want to be able to do for them so they can do anything they want. 

7. How did you meet your best friend?
HA! I met Brittany in 6th grade. She is perpetually late, so as I would be walking into the gym for PE, she was just leaving. She always did me a solid and let me know if that day was the day we were running the dreaded mile. 
I hijacked this from her FB page. Creepy? Yes. Do I care? No.
I also met Anthony in 6th grade. If you want to know how we met, you can read the story here.

8. How do you relieve stress?
I pick small buildings and I throw them around. True story.

9. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the birth order?
There are 4 of us. Three girls and a boy. We are all 5 years apart. Gloria is the oldest (the big girl), Celina is next (the little girl), then Carlos (the boy), then it's me (the baby girl). We are all very, very different and yet strikingly similar.
The little girl, the boy, and the baby girl
10. Can you speak another language?
Yes, Spanish. Although since I've been living in Louisiana, so far from my family, it gets rusty sometimes.

11. What is your go to shopping store?
For clothes? Asos. I HATE SHOPPING IN A BRICK AND MORTAR STORE. But if I had to, I'd go with Urban Outfitters. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38