01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: Dat girl cook good, yeah 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dat girl cook good, yeah

34
For about the past week I've been cooking up a storm.
I used to try and pre package my meals...and I hate that. I'm uppity and I don't like the way food tastes when it's been refrigerated and heated back up.

Ew.

And thanks to my job actually being where I work, I have the ability to make food quick, fast, and in a hurry!

So what have I been cooking?
2 egg scramble with spinach, red onion, garlic, and black olives
Fried egg, 2 strips of turkey bacon
Purple Cauliflower with homemade turkey burger

I had a lot of people ask me for my roasted cauliflower recipe, so here it is!

What you'll need:
Fresh cauliflower florets (I love the purple. It's just so colorful!)
Coconut oil
Garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
A glass pan
Timer
An oven (obvs)

1. Coat your pan with coconut oil. Because mine was solid, I put 2 tsp of coconut oil on it and then set it on a warm burner to make it liquid.

2. Place cauliflower florets in pan and coat them with coconut oil really well.

3. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.

4. Set oven to 450 degrees. When it reaches temp, place the pan in the oven. Set oven timer for 30 minutes.

5. Every 10 minutes (or so) make sure you "stir" the cauliflower and expose a new edge. You wanna make sure the edges are brown and crispy!

6. At 30 minutes, check 'em. They should have the consistency of a french fry-crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside.

EAT!

Purple cauliflower!
Do y'all have any really good recipes that take less than 20 minutes and you wanna share? Tell me! I'll take 'em on a spin.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38