01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was

34
Y'all know that exact moment you realize you're old?
That  happened to me this morning.

This past weekend was my friend April's bachelorette party. We've been planning this thing for MONTHS. 
Y'all remember April. She's getting married in two weeks. Holy crap. 

We were ready for an exciting weekend. And excitement was had. So much excitement, in fact, that I woke up smelling like tequila, pineapple juice, and bad decisions. Awesome. 

I'm realizing this morning-Monday-that while I had a damn good time and we turned New Orleans upside down, I'm definitely feeling it in my bones today. 

So today's WOD is probably gonna be no joke. But all that matters is that I'll be in the box, repenting to all gods Paleo for my questionable behavior this weekend. 

Hey, what else are bachelorette parties for? 


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38