01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: 10 Things That Make Me Really Happy 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

10 Things That Make Me Really Happy

34
Recently (read: yesterday) I ran across the #BlogEveryDayInMay challenge from Jenni @ Story of my life. I've been reading a few of my favorite bloggers doing it and I thought, "why not join in?"

Today's topic is things that make me happy. And that makes me happy. Duh.

1. Sweating. It's taken me a long time to get to here, but sweat means I'm working hard and I'm earning something. Even if I don't know what it is yet.

2. My grandma's smell. Even though she's been gone awhile on earth, she's always in my heart. Sometimes, I swear I can smell her Merle Norman, homemade flour tortilla, sweet grandma smell.

3. Seeing my best friends after a really long time. It's one thing to be able to talk to each other (thanks, cell phones) but being able to see Brittany and Anthony in real life is priceless.

4. Watching a groom's face as his bride walks down the aisle. Because that's when you can see true love.
Credit
5. Family. Sometimes they make me crazy. But they always make me really happy.

6. Sleeping during thunderstorms with the house at subzero tempuratures. Because is there any other way to sleep?

7. Knowing I wrote something good. People always ask me why I take my "hobby" so seriously. Because I'm putting something into the world and I want to make sure that what I'm putting into it is good. 

8. Having a full gas tank. Must be payday!

9. Texas. No reason necessary.

10. Blue Heeler puppy dogs. Because you can't convince me there's a better, more loyal dog in the whole world. I mean, come on, George Strait has one.
Tell me these guys are the most adorable puppies you've ever seen. I'm obsessed. Don't judge me.
{What makes you really happy?}

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38