01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: 20,000+ views? THANK YOU 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

20,000+ views? THANK YOU

34
I've only been running this little blog for a short time, but it's become a pretty big part of my life. It's always astounded me that people would even be interested in reading what I write. 

But less than 4 months later, Eat.Pray.WOD has 20,000+ views!

So I wanted to say thank you. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!! Thank you so much for reading what I write and taking time out of your day to comment on it, send me emails, and send me facebook messages and comments. I read and try to respond to every single one. 

I also want to say thank you to the awesome people that support me in this crazy journey and crazy endeavor.

Mike Buck Photography is run by my good friend and fellow boxmate, Mike Buck. He has crazy mad skills behind the camera and he's one of the only people I've let professionally photograph me. He has an incredible way of making people feel comfortable in front of a lens and finding the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary. He's awesome at sports photography, portrait photography and pretty much takin' all pictures. If you want to check him out, you can do that here.

Also run by two of my boxmates, Asphalt Therapy is a brand new fitness apparel line catering to crossfit athletes and runners. They have always been super supportive of Eat.Pray.WOD and have encouraged me to write and helped me with awesome giveaways! They're currently in production on a new line and if you'd like to learn more about them, you can check them out here.


RealXtremeRX is an athletic apparel company run by crossfitters that make clothes for crossfitters. I am so fortunate to have become part of the RealXtremeRX family! Earlier this month, Eat.Pray.WOD did a giveaway with the RealXtremeRX shorts and we had so much success! I love their clothing because they're made with the CrossFit lifestyle in mind. If you want to check out RealXtremeRx's stuff, you can do that here.

So thank you. Thank you for reading from the beginning or the middle or the end. Thanks for following this crazy shiz I write. 

That's enough for being all sentimental. I'm not good at that. 

Keep reading. Keep sending me emails. Keep likin' my shiz on facebook. Keep being badasses at life!

kthanksbyeeee!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38