01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Ibuprofen, OH MY! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Ibuprofen, OH MY!

34
It' s Monday and being injured sucks.


Every day that I go to the gym, all I want to do is whatever the rest of the team is doing and I can't. You never really know how much you need your knees in functional movement until one of them doesn't work anymore. 

My shoulder is feeling much better, I can push overhead without much pain and I have fairly painless complete range of motion. But my knee, that's another story. 


This was how I felt this morning: like I just couldn't get shiz together. 

I'm taking my fish oil, glucosamine, and my ibuprofen religiously, but maybe I need some deer antler spray or some unicorn meat. Where would I get that? I already checked Whole Foods. Outta luck there. Maybe I'll try to catch up with Ray Lewis before he high-tails it outta Louisiana and ask for suggestions. 

Good news: I was a little more motivated this morning thanks to the Juvenile Pandora station that played on the stereo. Everyone knows Juvenile's my deep secret love. (Maybe not so secret anymore)

I hope all of y'all have a great Monday and get after it in the gym! Do something big today. Hit a PR. Break your own records. Make up a new dance move! Dougie like a champ! Whatev. BE GREAT!


PS: there are only 4 days left for you to enter into the Asphalt Therapy Wristband giveaway! Make sure you get your entries in NOW!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38