01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: Thankful Wednesday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Thankful Wednesday

34
For the month of November on Facebook, people began posting something they were thankful for everyday, so naturally, I joined in. Everyday, I posted something that I am thankful for in my life and--amazingly--people started contacting me and letting my know how my words resonated with them. 

I get that this blog isn't even a week old yet, but there's no time like the present to start a tradition, right?

I declare this Wednesday and every Wednesday following for the continuation of this blog: Thankful Wednesday! 

Today (and everyday) I am thankful for the owners of my crossfit box, Andrew and Melissa. Andrew is my coach and he always seems to know just the right thing to say to piss me off and force me to work harder. He is a master of all things crossfit and hasn't steered me wrong yet. I am fortunate that he is really outgoing and supportive of all our Red Stick Crossfit athletes-even when we have crazy, out-the-box idea. Andrew's better half is Melissa--one of the most compassionate and understanding people I've ever met. Melissa is super funny, always up for a good talk/laugh/cry and keeps all of us involved and up to date on the things going on at our box. I honestly look forward to seeing her facebook posts and her emails everyday. Both of these people are much more than just "owners" to me. Without them, I wouldn't have met my awesome, supportive, irreplaceable RSCF family. I owe a lot to both Andrew and Melissa for always pushing me, always encouraging me, and never letting me slack off. So, yeah, thanks 'n' shit :)

Oh, you know, just pressing a girl. 
RSCF Owners: Andrew and Melissa Chicoine

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38